Construction Reimbursement Regulations: Appendix O
List of appendices to be added by the library to the application
- Establishment of the library
This includes all documentation regarding the establishment of the library as a nonprofit corporation and its establishment by the city or town.
- City or town plans regarding the library
Attach a copy of any sections regarding the library which are included in the city or town's Comprehensive Plan (R.I.G.L. 45-22.2).
- Copy of the deed, any current or pending long-term lease agreements, or a description of plans to acquire or lease the site
- Description of the proposed facility
Describe all phases of the proposed project, including its purpose, probable cost, and relation to existing facilities. Include:
- needs statement
- specific description of the architect's assignment and fees
- role of the library consultant
- description of the site, including map and site plan
- plans for new construction and/or remodeling and expansion
- initial equipment
- how accessibility issues will be addressed
- how historical preservation issues (if any) will be addressed
- Building Program
Attach a copy of the draft or preliminary building program.
- Project funding
Attach documentation to show available funds, as they become available.
- Architect profile
Provide information about the architect's previous experience with library buildings.
- Library Building Consultant profile
Provide information about the consultant's previous experience with construction
- Historical Preservation
If the proposed site is on the State Register, provide a copy of the material submitted to the Rhode Island Historical Preservation and Heritage Commission and a copy of its advisory opinion regarding the proposed project.